Multiple reports have Washington Redskins WR DeSean Jackson out for Sunday’s game against the Minnesota Vikings due to a shoulder injury he suffered two weeks ago in London against the Cincinnati Bengals. Jackson had an MRI which revealed no structural damage, but it appears the bye week wasn’t enough time to get him healed up properly.
Jackson has 30 catches for 416 yards and a touchdown so far this season, production far short of what he and the Skins hoped for. In his place, the Skins have Ryan Grant, Rashad Ross and Maurice Harris to go with starters Pierre Garcon and slot receiver Jamison Crowder.
Below is the full Redskins injury report:
- Practice Status
- DNP = Did not participate in practice
- LP = Limited Participation in Practice – Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitions
- FP = Full Participation – 100% of a player’s normal repetitions
- (-) = Not Listed = No practice status available
- Game Status
- Out = Player will not play
- Doubtful = Player is unlikely to play
- Questionable = Player is not certain to play
- (-) = Not Listed – No game status available